Thursday, March 13, 2008

craig is a mofo

So I did something today that I thought I'd never do. I replied to a personal ad on the (im)famous craigslist. I was just casually browsing the entire site while I avoided working and this one just caught my eye. It was really nerdy (which is right up my alley) and described relationships in terms of organic chemical reactions. She was looking for someone to "bond" with her to form a more stable pair (a common occurrence in nature where different elements of higher energy will bond to release that energy, thus becoming more stable). I know, it's really nerdy. And at times, it seemed even a little dirty! ("I can donate and receive and am a bit on the cobalic side, highly conductive and able to organically bond from both ends when surrounded by a bit of danger").

So I just wrote a quick reply back saying that I really liked your post and just left it open for her to respond if she felt like it. I wonder if anything will come out of this. I'm not actively out there looking for a mate, but it would be nice to have someone to be with. Whatever, we'll see what happens. I mean, hey, I've gotten a great TV, nice couches, and a nice bike from craigslist, why not a nice girl to?

Speaking of girls, I've been talking to my friend a lot lately. This would be my best friend, the girl that continuously broke my heart for 3 really great years. It brought about a lot of really weird feelings. I don't necessarily want to be with her again, but I really do miss her and I still care about her so much. It's just weird to here her talk about her life and me not be a part of it when for so long, we were each other's entire lives. I dunno, just thought I'd share.

**currently listening to the guy in the next office whistle....terribly**

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw Tim, I know how you feel. 3 years is a long time.


I hate when people in the office whistle. Ugh.